Give Up the Laundry Chore
We love doing laundry! But we know that not everyone does.
Our wash-and-fold laundry service is perfect for:
- Busy families
- Working people with limited time and who don’t want to spend their downtime on chores
- People who just plain-old hate doing laundry
- Folks with physical limitations or restrictions
- Businesses that frequently need to wash sheets, towels, and other items
Laundry service prices begin at $1.50 per pound with a 10-pound minimum. Commercial pricing is available. Call us at 608-638-8060 for details.
Same-day service is often available if laundry is dropped off before noon.
- Drop off your laundry at our service counter between 7 am–6 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Tell us which detergent you want us to use. Provide either your own or use one of our popular premium brands.
- Let us know of any special instructions.
- We’ll sort, separate, wash, dry, neatly fold or hang and package your laundry.
- We’ll text, email, or call you when it’s done.
In addition to clothing, we’ll wash:
- Comforters of any size, including down and extra heavy blankets
- Bedspreads and blankets
- Sleeping bags, both regular and down
- Shop towels
- Rugs (not rubber-backed)
- Pet beds (not heavily soiled)
When the schools in the Viroqua Area School District are delayed are closed, so is our service counter. However, the laundry is open for self-service use.
"This service is a Godsend. I work a lot of extra hours and sometimes get behind on the laundry. I recently brought in three weeks’ worth of clothes, sheets and towels and dropped them off on my way to work and picked them up on the way back. It saved me a lot of time I just don’t have."
Do you spot treat stains?
Yes, if you’d like. Get more answers here.